Friday, February 12, 2016

Friday Rest

Well finally I lost another 6 ounces so I'm sitting at 173.2 so 10.2 lbs GONE!

I'm sore from Insanity this morning... still feel the burning when I hikes up 3 flights of stairs this morning.. NO ELEVATORS FOR THIS CHICK!

I bought a 30lb kettlebell and am going to start through in a couple workouts with it especially when I can't make a class or have to substitute..

Also considering getting licensed to teach Beachbody "Cize". I was considering a Zumba certification but there are SO MANY of them already out there that it just doesn't make sense to do that right now. I love Zumba but if I'm going to pay that much to certify I want to be able to teach it somewhere.


I've also come up with a personal Slogan/ Hashtag...

"Join the Journey"

 I am just a regular girl, a mom, with regular job, no personal trainer, learning as I go and getting back into shape. I'm a real person who lost a lot of real pounds.. backslid and am starting over. I'm proof that it CAN be done... you CAN do this..You just have to decide that you're fed up with the way you feel and look... once you have become fed up... you can make those changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment