Monday, February 8, 2016

Monday Rest Day and weekend update

So this weekend was fun

Lots of business on Saturday with one daughter's last indoor soccer game and the second to last game for the other.

I did an hour of Zumba Saturday to make up for the missed TKD class.

Sunday I went to a friends and we did the 30 Day Fast Start with Jackie Warner, then ate chicken quesadillas with saffron rice and orange/kiwi infused water.

Today is my workout rest day so I'll be prepping food for the rest of the week after my youngest's soccer practice and packing workout clothes/TKD gear in their prospective bags ready for tomorrow as well as make sure the kiddos have everything they need so hubby can take them to school!

So tomorrow will be double workout day.. Which will be hard but fun!

I'm sitting at 173.8 lbs and falling according to my scale so slowly coming off.

No comments:

Post a Comment