Wednesday, January 27, 2016

30 Day Fast Start Wednesday

So today I go to my friend's house so we can grip and complain and do the 30 Day Fast Start DVD (Jackie Warner)

I'm going by my scale and not the University's Biomeasure thingy so I'm currently at 175 even which means according to my scale, I've lost 8 lbs.

I'm sore and feeling it today.

So I thought.. ok Taekwondo.. we'll work on forms... ha ha... we did 10 pushups between each form we did.. so I did 70 pushups there and I'm not counting the pushups, running, situps etc that we did during our stretching.

So yeah... I woke up this morning feeling it.. Going to be interesting doing the workout tonight and then Insanity first thing in the morning tomorrow.. BUT! Friday is coming... and it's a REST day.

I'm noticing my shoulders are getting more defined and my tummy is shrinking which is MARVELOUS! I'm hoping all this hard work pays off sooner rather than later. I'm pushing myself pretty hard.. I'm not including my class schedule where I'm walking across campus to get to class.. nor am I mentioning the stairs I climb everyday (I have stopped using elevators on campus)

All in all I'm happy with my progress so far.

Will keep updating as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment