So...
Sunday I had a church fundraiser luncheon which totally blew my calories (Chicken Parm, Fettucini Alfredo, garlic bread and salad), So to make up for it not only did I do the 30 Day Fast Start DVD, I also threw in 30 minutes of straight Zumba (The harder routines).
Weight? Right now I'm at 175.4 which is almost 8 pounds lighter than I was on the 4th of this month.
Today has started out just "lovely". I prepared 2 one liter plastic bottles with water and sliced blackberries for a delicious water alternative... get to my office door... one falls... YEP SPLAT! broken plastic bottle and water and blackberries EVERYWHERE! I cleaned it up... and now only have one left.. (Which I will refill when I empty it)..
Drinking my one cup of coffee right now.. will enjoy my water at lunch with a 4 ounce Eye of Round Steak, A side of fruit and a side of peas.
Tonight is ball drill practice for my youngest who is Playing Academy Soccer this season so she is working to catch up to the other teammates on the system the coach has in place.
Hopefully I will drop another 2 lbs this week making my total for 10 lbs reached!
OH.... BTW- our campus is doing a Holiday Trimmings contest... between this week and mid April whomever loses the most weight in that time (Male/and Female) will win $100.. What an incentive to get that weight off! I'm doing it!
Hope everyone's day is fantastic!

No comments:
Post a Comment