Friday, January 29, 2016

Rest Day

So, I get a "rest" day from working out today.

I'm pretty sore from Insanity yesterday so that's a good thing!

Later on I have class, Taking one kiddo to a sleepover and getting the uniforms of both washed and dried for their indoor soccer games tomorrow.

My youngest had soccer practice with her outdoor last night so that was fun... mosquito and all.

I have lost more weight. I'm sitting at 174.4 which is a total loss of 9 lbs since January 4th! I'm thinking the 10 lbs marker may be met before the 1st of Feb!!!!

Slow and steady weight loss.... that's what I'm aiming for.. I want to replace flabby fat with toned lean muscle and look fit and happy when my journey turns from weight loss to maintaining health and fitness.

I think it is obtainable! I'm going to fight for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment