Friday, January 22, 2016

Rest Day... sort of

So today is a Rest Day for me.

No working out and recovering from Insanity yesterday which was intense!

I am taking 2 classes this semester at the University and walk to them, verses getting in my car and driving. So I'm hiking to my Advertising class to make it for noon class.  Then hike back to my office on the other side of campus.

Tonight is a indoor soccer practice for my oldest and then I can go home and rest .... maybe....

If the laundry is running and I don't have something else to do.

Tomorrow I can't make it to Taekwondo so I'll have to choose an alternate workout to take it's place. Both Kids have Indoor Soccer games tomorrow so I'll be running around.

Positive note? I've lost another pound!!!!

I'm sitting at 176.2... so 7 lbs gone and counting!


No comments:

Post a Comment