Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Insanity Tuesday!

So, It's 7:52 and I'm done with the first of my workouts today.. yep, there is two and there will be pain tomorrow lol!

I did Insanity this morning. Less burpees but more jumping. lots of abs this morning. I felt like I was going to hurl for a minute but I worked through it and made it through class.


I won't be stopping at all today.. my baby girl has soccer practice so I have to run her there and then I get to run to taekwondo for the second of my workouts. More than likely we'll be working on forms a bit (Hopefully!) I have to get Taegeuk 5 down and run through the rest. With each belt you get you have to add one more form to the mix AND remember all previous forms as well. I am a blue belt currently although I think I've posted that already?

I didn't weigh today so no weight update (Getting up at 5 am with 2 kids and getting yourself anywhere on time is a success!) Thankfully hubby is taking the girls to school so I can workout so I think I'll keep him :-)

Tomorrow is 30 Day Fast Start and Thursday is more Insanity. I register for the Holiday Trimmings contest today over lunch so wish me luck in having the largest percentage of weight loss out of everyone!

UPDATE: Ok so I got on the scale at the Wellness Center and it says I'm 172.8 lbs and have 33% body fat.. boo.... So that's where I'm starting for the Holiday Trimmings contest.. If that scale is right and mine is off I'll know in the morning. I was wearing a dress and shoes and weighed  2.6 lbs more yesterday than they have me now... if that is the correct weigh then I have lost 10.6 lbs which is the 10 lb goal I set for myself with 4 days to spare!

No comments:

Post a Comment