Thursday, January 28, 2016

Last Night and Morning Insanity

So Jackie Warner wasn't done...

I'm doing this workout with a friend who is going through a pretty nasty divorce. So needless to say.... last night was tissues and crying and hugging and talking.

Just a sad situation... this person who did this to her is a SLUG.... worse than a slug.. I'd love to pour salt on him and watch him shrivel up. He's that kind of horrible.

Anyhow, we had a good chat.

This morning I did Insanity again. Although I had to modify some of the exercises it is starting to be manageable.. I won't say easy because NONE of this workout is easy.. It's high intensity and hard... I still make it through....barely. I'm hoping to have to modify less and less exercises the further I get along.

I didn't weigh this morning because I was in a hurry to get there in time to walk a big and stretch before we started class. Baby steps now will help me to reach my goal later.

No comments:

Post a Comment